Nothing tastes quite like food cooked on a grill.
But, when you are craving this taste and are interested in getting the best gas grill under $200, things can get a little tricky.
Because this is the price range that most beginners are comfortable spending for a grill, manufacturers have flooded the market with grills, usually with identical or virtually identical features.
Although this may seem like a good thing, it actually makes choosing the best gas grill under $200 more challenging for you.
Now you are faced with a million options, all who claim to be the best for the price point.
And, if you’re not in the know, it can be hard to figure out which ones live up to the hype.
It is important to know what you should look for as well as avoid when buying a gas grill that provides more bang for the buck.
For instance, a high-quality $200 gas grill isn’t going to come with all the bells and whistles that you may want, like a ton of space or a built-in rotisserie kit.
But if you pick the right one, you can sure that it will fit your needs easily and consistently.
To figure out which one is best for your needs, check out the following 3 options:
Cuisinart CGG-240 All Foods Roll-Away Gas Grill
This Grill is available in either stainless steel or black and with 15,000 BTUs, it can feed 8 adults easily.
Additional features include:
- A TwistStart mechanism that allows users to light the grill with one hand
- The ability to transform until it’s able to fit into the trunk of most vehicles, this feature makes it excellent for festivals, backyard cooking, camping, and summertime trips to the beach
- Comes with a 12-month limited warranty that makes it easy to see why this grill is such a great investment
Char-Griller 3001 Grillin’ Pro 40 Gas Grill
This grill has approximately 440 square inches of grilling space and comes with a 192 square inch warming rack to help keep your food hot once it’s been cooked.
With this feature, you can serve an entire meal without having to step foot in the kitchen.
It features three burners that generate a combined power of 40,800 BTUs and it a side burner that provides 12,000 BTU, which makes it excellent for cooking vegetables.
Additional features include:
- Each burner comes with its own Easy Lite electronic ignition coil probe, which makes it really easy to get the grill hot
- It has a side shelf that can be used as a very convenient work surface
- Utensil hooks to help you stay organized while cooking your favorite barbecued meal
Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Gas Grill
Although this grill is quite small, it’s jam-packed with features – most notably a 500 square inch cooking area that gives users the ability to cook for large families and parties.
It uses TRU-infrared technology to ensure that the heat will be distributed well, a feature that will make your meat juicer than any other models in this price range.
As an added bonus, you can add real wood pellets and chips to the grill to give your food an authentic, smoky taste – yet another feature not seldom seen on other similarly priced gas grills.